[Ardour-Users] Ardour as a midi timecode slave

Chris Caudle 6807.chris at pop.powweb.com
Mon Apr 19 12:46:56 PDT 2021

On 2021-04-19 12:51, robertlazarski wrote:
> I have an idea for using Ardour to skip the need for overdubs by
> triggering it
> during the performance for sample playback and short midi sequences.

Something like Linux Show Player might be better for single shot sample
playback:
https://www.linux-show-player.org/

I'm not sure that it can sync to timecode though, you might have to send
MIDI trigger messages.  But something like that which is made for
sequencing sound cues for theater might be closer to what you are
looking for.

--
Chris Caudle