[Ardour-Users] Ardour not finding plugins

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Wed Jan 1 10:45:39 PST 2020

Always begin such issues by running lv2ls.

Ardour (and all other LV2 hosts) do not contain their own code to discover
plugins - they use liblilv which is also used by lv2ls.

If lv2ls can find them, Ardour should also. If it cannot, then there are
subsequent steps to take.

Note that the search path built in to liblilv is a compile-time option, and
can vary.