[Ardour-Users] Ardour not finding plugins

Will Godfrey willgodfrey at musically.me.uk
Wed Jan 1 10:33:38 PST 2020

Due to some fat-fingering while cleaning up, I managed to lose my Ardour
install (although I confess I hadn't used it for a while).

When I rebuilt it I found it couldn't find any LV2 plugins located
in /usr/local/lib

If I make symlinks in /usr/lib everything is fine.

I don't know if I've still got something screwy, or if it is an Ardour problem,
except that {cough}other{cough} sequencers don't have the same problem.

Any ideas?

This is on a 3.1G dual core Intel, running devuan testing.

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk