[Ardour-Users] Recording to Midi accompaniment

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sat Feb 17 03:59:42 PST 2018

On Sat, 17 Feb 2018 11:35:15 +0100, David Kastrup wrote:
>Looks like most of my replies here get lost in moderation for some
>reason.

Unlikely your mails to this list require to pass moderation. More
likely it is related to technical issues.

If you log in at any mailman account, then on top of the list showing
the options, there could be a bounce score.

Apart from taking a look at a possible displayed bounce score,
especially if you don't receive postmaster messages, or at least a
warning from a mailing list moderator, it's worth to take a look at the
archive. If a mail doesn't come through to you, it doesn't mean, that
it also doesn't came through the mailing list. I can't comment on
gnu.org addresses, but a lot of providers could cause issues with
different mailman based mailing lists, while they don't cause an issue
on other lists. DKIM for examle was (is?) an issue when using some
providers, with some mailing lists, but never caused isues at some
other mailman mailing lists. The same applies on DNSBL regarding
filters used by a mailing list or other issues regarding providers,
such as considering some mails as copies of other mails. There is an
endless ammount of pitfalls.

--
$ pacman -Q linux{,-rt-securityink,-rt,-rt-pussytoes,-rt-cornflower}
linux 4.15.3-1