[Ardour-Users] Newbie from germany

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Thu Feb 16 12:42:49 PST 2017

On Thu, 16 Feb 2017 21:22:15 +0100, Harry Rüter wrote:
>think i sent the wrong link :-(
>
>Saving/printing the way you propose will work ... but ...
>
>Intentionelly i meant the whole tutorial

In the meantime I noticed that several links are needed, if not,
printing anyway would be possible without converting to a PDF, so my
question isn't very smart. OTOH for testing purpose I started and
interrupted downloading everything with the "wget"-command. It likely
is possible to make a PDF from such a full HTML download, but I suspect
that this would become a book collection.

Maybe, if you download
http://brunoruviaro.github.io/ardour4-tutorial/tags/
with wget it would be ok, but indeed, it seems not to be that easy to
find free software to do the job.

For free, but useless:

https://www.web2pdfconvert.com/

It retains links, but doesn't include the content of the links.