[Ardour-Users] Playlist (?) lost

Ansgar Machalický ansgar.machalicky at gmx.de
Mon Feb 20 11:04:38 PST 2017

Hello everybody,

I'm new to this list and have tried to search the archive to find out
whether my issue is known or already solved - but the search function is
not working (ht:dig error). So here we go:

I've set up a session with 10 audio tracks and a video track on Ardour
5.5 on Linux Mint 18.0, but have migrated to Linux Mint 18.1 (KDE
flavour) including Ardour 5.6.0 (downloaded from the website).
Everything seems to be fine, but:
I've closed Ardour, sent the computer to standby mode, woke it up again
and started Ardour. Now one track is completely empty - all regions are
gone. The other tracks are OK.

This happened twice now. I've got no clue, what I'm possibly doing wrong
to cause this. :-(

Is there a way to restore the data? I've tried to choose a different
playlist forth and back - no difference.

Thanks in advance....

Ansgar