[Ardour-Users] Newbie from germany

Harry Rüter h.rueter at gmx.net
Thu Feb 16 12:22:15 PST 2017

Hi,

think i sent the wrong link :-(

Saving/printing the way you propose will work ... but ...

Intentionelly i meant the whole tutorial

http://brunoruviaro.github.io/ardour4-tutorial/tags/

with all pages/chapters

I'd have to process all chapters one after another and to be honest

i hope there's another way  (or some nonlazy guy already did it the way
you told me :o)

Best regards and going to bed now

Harry