[Ardour-Users] Ardour 4.7 is released

Damien Zammit damien at zamaudio.com
Wed Mar 2 19:42:46 PST 2016

On 03/03/16 05:16, Peter Crighton wrote:
> Does this mean being able to import PTX files? If so, how do I do
> that? I can’t find an option for that.
> Audio region import is the only thing I need for a current project, so
> even this basic import would be a huge benefit for me.

Yes, you should be able to import basic audio regions from PTX files
using the builds that have --ptformat enabled in the build
configuration.  You need to select "Import PT session..." from the file
menu and select your .ptx file.

Also, please report files that don't work correctly and attaching your
.ptx to the mailing list would be ideal so I can debug it.

Regards,
Damien