[Ardour-Users] Ardour 4.7 is released

Peter Crighton petecrighton at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 20:04:36 PST 2016

> Yes, you should be able to import basic audio regions from PTX files
> using the builds that have --ptformat enabled in the build
> configuration.  You need to select "Import PT session..." from the file
> menu and select your .ptx file.

I see, so I have to build from source myself, right? Or are there
--ptformat enabled builds available for download anywhere?
Not that building from source should be a problem, but I’d like to
spare the work if there’s an easier way.

> Also, please report files that don't work correctly and attaching your
> .ptx to the mailing list would be ideal so I can debug it.

I won’t be able to share PTX files as they belong to a client, but
I’ll share what valuable information I might come upon.

--
Peter Crighton | Musician & Music Engraver based in Mainz, Germany
http://www.petercrighton.de