[Ardour-Users] Harrison plugins and Ardour 4.7

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Fri Feb 26 05:59:45 PST 2016

Mixbus and Ardour are not "closely coupled" in the sense that an Ardour
release does not imply a Mixbus release or vice versa.

But they are closely coupled in a technology sense, in that most new
features that go into Ardour go into Mixbus (and vice versa, other than the
things that are represent the design choice differences between the two
applications). So if you see something new in Ardour, you can be more or
less sure that it will show up in some future Mixbus release, unless it
conflicts with Mixbus' design goals.