[Ardour-Users] Harrison plugins and Ardour 4.7

Brett Clark brett.clark at zirous.com
Fri Feb 26 05:52:39 PST 2016

I spent over an hour scouring through their website a month ago trying to
find if the plugins would work with Ardour or if i needed to buy Mixbus.  I
found that Mixbus supports LV2, but I couldnt find if the plugins were
LV2.  This is good news!

And I absolutely agree on supporting companies that support open source
projects, with the caveat that they provide a useful product.

But I still have 1 question, does Mixbus closely follow the latest Ardour
release?  Or do they trail behind the latest release?

--Brett

*Brett Clark | * *Senior Infrastructure Engineer *
*Zirous - Oracle Platinum Partner | Hortonworks Partner *
1503 42nd Street, Suite 210 | West Des Moines, IA | 50266
(515) 974-5527 | www.zirous.com