[Ardour-Users] Ardour 4.4 released

Anders Löfgren a.loefgren at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 06:48:29 PDT 2015

Please excuse me if I am not doing this right (pretty new to mailing lists
and such), but I saw something about someone being on the hunt for a free
compressor to use in Ardour for Windows? I found the following two lying
around in my "Free Plugins" folder. Might be worth checking out?:

http://www.fxpansion.com/index.php?page=185
http://mdsp.smartelectronix.com/product/mdspcompressor/