[Ardour-Users] automation points out of range?

Bruno Ruviaro bruviaro at scu.edu
Tue May 26 09:33:38 PDT 2015

Hi,

Today I stumbled upon automation points strangely out of reach in a
student's session (see screenshot):

[image: Inline image 1]

We were not able to delete or access those automation points at all. I do
not know how they ended up there. Has anyone seen this before?

In addition, the session has been giving him trouble: it crashed several
times in the middle of playback, and he reported being unable to export the
session (Ardour would freeze). First time I opened the session on my
computer, these sames crashes happened with me too.

Interestingly enough, now that I am running ardour in --debug mode and am
trying to reproduce the crashes, nothing is happening... I will keep trying
though!

Bruno