[Ardour-Users] ardour 4 // key binding window won't open

jk at jasonkahn.net jk at jasonkahn.net
Tue May 26 09:56:19 PDT 2015

hello

i've been trying to change my key bindings in
ardour 4. however, when i try to open the key
bindings window (alt k) -- nothing happens. i'm
having this problem both when i use the shortcut
(alt k) and when i try to do this with the pull
down window from the window dialogue.

i am able to change key bindings on my studio
desktop computer -- only on the laptop am i
experiencing this problem.

all the other windows in the window dialogue are
opening without any problem.

i am using the current stable version of ardour 4.
debian testing/jessie. lenovo t530 laptop (intel
graphics chip).

has anyone else experienced this or know how i can
solve this problem?

many thanks for any help.

jason