[Ardour-Users] No export

Chris Caudle chris at chriscaudle.org
Wed Dec 16 07:11:16 PST 2015

On Wed, December 16, 2015 8:34 am, Robin Gareus wrote:
> Are you using `jack2 --version` is less than 1.9.11 ?

Fedora is still shipping this version:
jack-audio-connection-kit-1.9.10-3.fc23

Should we  request the Fedora package maintainer to update?

On jackaudio.org 1.9.10 is still the latest tarball provided. Do we need
to get the Graeme guys to make a new release package so it is easier for
distributions to pick up the latest without having to decide which git
revision to pull?
Haven't heard much from them lately, is Stephane still lead developer?

--
Chris Caudle