[Ardour-Users] No export

Robin Gareus robin at gareus.org
Wed Dec 16 06:34:09 PST 2015

On 12/16/2015 02:13 PM, jonetsu at teksavvy.com wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Before leaving I thought of doing a quick export to bring the audio file
> with me but Ardour 4.4.0 refuses to export.  Nothing happens.

Export starts and the progress bar does not move, but you can cancel
export? Are you using `jack2 --version` is less than 1.9.11 ?

If both are true: update jack or use a different engine to export.

Another option: some plugin in that session does not play nicely with
freewheeling. and a 3rd possibility: Are you using the alsa-loopback
device with jack (alsa_in/out)? On some systems this is apparently
breaks jack freewheeling.

best,
robin