[Ardour-Users] No export

jonetsu at teksavvy.com jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Wed Dec 16 05:13:55 PST 2015

Hello,

Before leaving I thought of doing a quick export to bring the audio file
with me but Ardour 4.4.0 refuses to export.  Nothing happens.  I deleted
a pair of loop markers then it actually proceed to do the export.
Unfortunately I stopped the export, wanting to check something.  When I
restarted the export, nothing happened.  Shut down Ardour.  Restart.
Try again.  Nothing.  This project is the largest I have made so far,
with many tracks, several busses.  It is a bit frustrating I must say.