[Ardour-Users] HDSPloader and RME HDSP9652

Orm Finnendahl orm.finnendahl at hfmdk-frankfurt.de
Fri May 23 01:45:33 PDT 2014

Hi Tim,

 the hdsploader loads the firmware to the Multiface or Digiface
breakout boxes and IIRC is not necessary for the 9652. The in- and
outputs are muted by default (for speaker safety reasons) when the
driver initializes and they get unmuted upon startup of the HDSPmixer
application. So everything should be fine.

--
Orm