[Ardour-Users] HDSPloader and RME HDSP9652

Benjamin Scherrer benjamin at wagnerbrutal.de
Fri May 23 18:38:40 PDT 2014

Hi,

apart from the hdsploader, does anyone know why the issue "need to start
the hdspmixer once to hear something" hasn't been addressed? Safety
reasons sound fine, but there could be a simple "on" switch in the
config, couldn't there? I haven't seen (heared) this behavior with
another card.

And dmix doesn't work either, but I don't want to hijack the topic - it
just seems that the Alsa drivers are a bit old for the card. Then again,
I might be totally unaware about some technical difficulties.

Benjamin