[Ardour-Users] Undo please

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Fri Jan 3 13:47:40 PST 2014

Undo only applies to things that alter the timeline in some way.

There is also visual-undo which can be used to revert the last change to
zoom/scroll settings.

There are no plans to add signal processing settings to the current undo
system. We used to do that and it is extremely unwieldy and hard to use.
Editing undo and Mixing undo are really separate beasts and should not be
intermingled.