[Ardour-Users] Share ardour session for easy tutorial?

Michael Kuhlmann RuA.Kuhlmann at t-online.de
Sat Aug 23 03:49:28 PDT 2014

Bonjour Damien,

I would say, maybe making the "all in one" tutorial might be the easier way to deal with - as far as Ardour newbies are concerned.

Maybe it might help if you try to set up the "demonstration project" with rather short files. And when it comes to speech or instruments like electric bass maybe mono WAV files will work: they only need half as much space as stereo files do.

Maybe you can store the *.tar files using something like Dropbox. I've done so with an Ardour demonstration project and it worked well. You could set up your tutorial for instance on linuxmao.org and use links to Dropbox etc.

D'ailleurs: I find it a great idea that you want to set up an Ardour tutorial! (I have tried a bit to do it in German but that is only a very short one.)

Bonne chance
Michael

-----Original-Nachricht-----