[Ardour-Users] "use session as template"

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Sat Sep 21 09:28:54 PDT 2013

On Sat, Sep 21, 2013 at 12:21 PM, Benjamin Scherrer <
benjamin at wagnerbrutal.de> wrote:

> Hey Paul,
>
> if I'm not confusing the feature I used it quite a lot (haven't been
> able to work much with A3, though due to other work unfortunately). It's
> cool when you add a new project where e.g. the drum routings will be
> about the same and you don't have to set up everything from scratch.
> Also some things like various vocal tracks with some pre-arranged
> plugins and so on routed to a bus etc.

that sounds like a normal template.

the specific feature i am talking about is selecting an existing *session*
to use as the template *when* creating a new one.

using a template works, but i can't see how the "use session as template"
option could ...

--p