[Ardour-Users] "use session as template"

Benjamin Scherrer benjamin at wagnerbrutal.de
Sat Sep 21 09:21:59 PDT 2013

Hey Paul,

if I'm not confusing the feature I used it quite a lot (haven't been
able to work much with A3, though due to other work unfortunately). It's
cool when you add a new project where e.g. the drum routings will be
about the same and you don't have to set up everything from scratch.
Also some things like various vocal tracks with some pre-arranged
plugins and so on routed to a bus etc.

Best,
Benjamin