[Ardour-Users] Can't switch off solo. Ardour-3.1.10-dbg

Delpishtroumph xzurukneg at free.fr
Wed May 15 07:42:39 PDT 2013

Check the screen-shot.

http://www.zimagez.com/zimage/capturedcran-15052013-163204.php

I can't switch off the solo on the track "acc B3".

I had some problems editing this track, one time Ardour3 crash after
clicking on 'save" :/ .
After restart, no recovering off data, and I loose regions .. :c.

Fortunately, they was two track for this instrument, and one of this was
intact.

All that with the packaged version in Kx-studio (sorry about that).

After, I use the "official" version (Ardour-3.1.10-dbg).
And, so, I've deleted the old "crashed" track and the sum bus for the
two, and after did that, I've got this solo problem.

I can give you the session If you like, but it's a big one, because
every track we have recorded are on dedicated snapshots (988 éléments,
totalisant 24,5 Go).

I can give all details you want.

Xzu.