[Ardour-Users] ./waf configure -> looking for glib -> not found

Wendy Van Wynsberghe wendy at constantvzw.com
Fri Mar 15 09:58:42 PDT 2013

aha, ok
--> understood -> the sudo apt-get logic got me on the wrong path

Indeed I had downloaded the source code - and I should not have

In any case -> I want to subscribe - but I cannot subscribe to Paypal

----> Back to square 0

I know you work hard, Ardour developer(s) - but I prefer to wire some
money with Wester Union - use Pledgie etc anything but paypal

:-/

SAd

greetz

Wendy