[Ardour-Users] default MIDI connections

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Sat Jun 15 04:23:49 PDT 2013

the connections preference applies to all types of tracks. it probably
needs to live in some other place or be lavelled diferently. did you just
try it?

but anyway, you don't have to keep reconnecting. there is a MIDI
input-enable button in every MIDI mixer strip. if you turn it off, that
track will receive no MIDI at all, no matter what it is connected to.