[Ardour-Users] Ardour 3 Export

Sakari Bergen sakari.bergen at beatwaves.net
Sun Feb 3 06:58:27 PST 2013

The problem is now fixed in svn. It was indeed a problem with the dithering
code. Either the code is buggy, the documentation is missing information,
or I just didn't read between the lines :) Anyhow, the problem is worked
around, and shouldn't cause any more problems in Ardour. Thanks for
reporting this!

-Sakari-