[Ardour-Users] photo requested

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Fri Feb 1 20:39:50 PST 2013

i'm busy working on a new (frontend) website for ardour (along with my
awesome brother who is guiding me into 21st century web tech).

we could really, really use a photograph of ardour "deployed" in something
that clearly looks like a professional studio. we have some nice ones
already of ardour in more "homey" settings.

if you reply, just reply to me rather than the whole list.

it doesn't need to be a "real" deployment - if it looks good, having your
laptop perched in the right place in a studio/truck/setting could do the
trick.

and of course, we need your permission to use it on the website.

--p