[Ardour-Users] 'Normalising' part of a region.

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Sat Feb 2 13:59:11 PST 2013

On Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 4:41 PM, Raoul McAlister <
raoul.mcalister at sohnetwork.com> wrote:

> And the other question I had was about random grouping of regions so
> that they could be moved as a group without changing the time positions
> of the regions relative to eachother. This grouping would be preserved
> in the session and there could be multiples of such groups in the
> session. Other regions could also be added. I think I recall a note from
> Paul D that this was in the 'to do' list and I was just wondering
> whether it was any closer to realisation. It is a handy feature.

as a full blown feature, this is still on the to-do list.

but you can:

  (1) select multiple regions and drag them all at once, preserving their
relative time order
  (2) in one track, select multiple regions and "combine" them into a
single region (context click on a region)