[Ardour-Users] Ardour 3 Export

Raoul McAlister raoul.mcalister at sohnetwork.com
Fri Feb 1 16:04:57 PST 2013

Hi All,

Thanks for the help. Have done two things. Compiled and installed from
SVN on Ubuntu as per helpful instructions. Noise is still present in
export. None of the exports have been done with any plugins, so I can
eliminate that.

I have tested this by allowing A3 to start JACK and also with me
starting it manually. The same issue is still there.

Yet when I export a session from the Ardour supplied with Ubuntu, there
is no problem.

Regards
Raoul