[Ardour-Users] Ardour 3 Export

Sakari Bergen sakari.bergen at beatwaves.net
Fri Feb 1 08:50:51 PST 2013

The wav file shows that almost all the sample values are +/- 0.5 with an
odd -1 here and there. That makes it look like some kind of bit level
problem. Are you running Ardour on some "odd" hardware? i.e. Something else
than x86 or x86-64?

It would still be nice to eliminate the chance of a plugin causing this, by
testing without plugins if you haven't yet...

-Sakari-