[Ardour-Users] mix groups for all tracks/busses

Jörn Nettingsmeier nettings at stackingdwarves.net
Sat Mar 31 05:42:29 PDT 2012

On 03/30/2012 08:53 PM, Giso Grimm wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> is there a way to apply fader changes simultaneously to all tracks
> without creating a group and assign all tracks manually?
>
> Is there a way to assign a track/bus to several groups?
>
> Its ardour 2.8.11. I am looking for something like the magic "-all-"
> edit group, but for the mixer.

happens to me all the time with hasty live recordings...

i'm working around the problem by inserting a pre-fader amplifier plugin
such as the "simple amplifier" which is part of the swh package iirc. i
think it can do up to 30dB, and it has that creamy sound of floating
point multiplication which we all love.

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
Lortzingstr. 11, 45128 Essen, Tel. +49 177 7937487

Tonmeister VDT

http://stackingdwarves.net