[Ardour-Users] Armed Track Records ALL Other Tracks Playing?

Kromatic Photography kromaticphoto at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 14:40:51 PST 2012

    As I say, the track armed to record picks up ALL the tracks open in the
session.

    Obviously, I need to be able to record JUST the line/mic in audio.   I
need to HEAR all the other tracks, but NOT record them.  I tried messing
around with input options on the armed record track, but I seem to record
all the current tracks + input or nothing at all.

    Any suggestions?  Thanks for taking the time to help!  The program
looks great... if I can just figure this out.

- K