[Ardour-Users] Armed Track Records ALL Other Tracks Playing?

Brett Clark brett.clark at zirous.com
Mon Feb 6 05:08:49 PST 2012

> As I say, the track armed to record picks up ALL the tracks open in the
> session.

*
*
This statement seems to imply that there were previous statements.
 Unfortunately i didnt see any previous so im missing information such as
the version of Ardour, platform, audio interface, and usual other info.

If you verified that your armed track is only pulling from the line/mic in
source, then id be curious which audio interface you're using.  My first
thought, although odd, would be that your hardware could be mixing the
outputs back into the input.  Another more probable thought could be that
you're routing everything through a mixer board and its pushing the outputs
back into the input.

Could you please provide additional details on your setup, including
external routings?

Thanks
--Brett