[Ardour-Users] OT landline - was Re: SO many problems.

Robin Gareus robin at gareus.org
Tue Dec 18 16:43:31 PST 2012

On 12/19/2012 01:31 AM, Gordon JC Pearce wrote:
> On 18/12/12 21:59, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
>
>> nowadays everybody must use mobiles and social networks.
>
> I can't understand why you'd waste money on a landline phone.

It always works and I can make unlimited calls worldwide with it for 10
euro/month.

Also the hand-set is good for making long calls: It does not run out of
battery and does not strain my neck when I need to clamp it between the
shoulder and ear to jot down some notes..

Since Jan 2012 I don't own a mobile phone any more. I can't understand
how people waste money on buying their own personal tacking and
stress-increasing devices :)

2c,
robin