[Ardour-Users] SO many problems.

Gordon JC Pearce gordonjcp at gjcp.net
Tue Dec 18 16:31:42 PST 2012

On 18/12/12 21:59, Ralf Mardorf wrote:

> nowadays everybody must use mobiles and social networks.

I can't understand why you'd waste money on a landline phone.  Why would
you want to pay such a huge amount of money for something you can only
use within about two metres of a wall socket in your house?

I got a landline a couple of years ago for the first time since moving
out of my parent's house nearly 25 years ago simply because I needed a
landline service to get ADSL.  I don't *want* a landline number, because
it's of no use to me.  What use is it?

Mobiles are much cheaper and more convenient than landlines, and if I
could get semidecent internet access over 3G I'd get rid of the useless
bloody thing altogether.

--
Gordonjcp MM0YEQ