[Ardour-Users] OT landline - was Re: SO many problems.

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Tue Dec 18 18:31:49 PST 2012

This is very OT :D.

The first answer is given by Gordon: "I needed a
landline service to get ADSL" ;).

The second very important answer is given by Robin, but I have to add
something. I like the idea of mobiles, I'm from generation Star Trek, so
I owned a mobile myself, but in reality the usage of the mobile was far
away from my Star Trek fantasy. It's as Robin said: "I can't understand
how people waste money on buying their own personal tacking and
                                                    ^^^ tracking?! Both makes sense :)
stress-increasing devices :)

Other than Robin's, my landline doesn't work always, because I choose
ISDN, instead of analog. So when there's a blackout, the telephone
doesn't work.