[Ardour-Users] a few thoughts

Gordon JC Pearce gordonjcp at gjcp.net
Sun Dec 2 10:51:55 PST 2012

On 02/12/12 18:42, Al Thompson wrote:

> I agree 100% with this.  Plus, the extra CPU power required to drive
> multiple plugin GUIs severely stresses a machine, when that horsepower
> could be much better used to do useful things.

Bullshit.  Plugins with "complex" GUI interfaces use just about the same
amount of CPU power as the ones with "simple" interfaces.

I don't want to use audio software that looks like a spreadsheet.
Computers are unmusical enough, without making "creative" software look
the same as doing your tax returns.

--
Gordonjcp