[Ardour-Users] .cue files

Bill Sack bsack23 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 09:00:13 PDT 2012

since you mention toast i'll assume you're trying to do this with mac & OS
X? i had no success with getting toc or cue files from ardour to do
anything usable with toast or spin doctor or any other gui program so i got
good old cdrdao (from fink, probably) and now can make red book CDs with
toc files linux-style on the command line on os x. it's not hard to do, is
very flexible, and actually makes you smarter! (well, maybe not ...)