[Ardour-Users] Grouping Regions

Raoul McAlister raoul.mcalister at sohnetwork.com
Sat Oct 29 15:21:48 PDT 2011

Hello,

I'm new to Ardour and enjoying the experience so far.

I'm trying to work out how to group and lock specific regions together
in a way that can be preserved between other edits and also from session
to session.

So lets say I have regions 1 and 2. I want to have exactly 60s gap
between the end of 1 and start of 2. How can I group these two regions
so that if I am in the move-edit mode I can simply move these regions in
time and still preserve the 60s gap. I don't want to have to Ctrl-select
these regions each time I want to move them.

Regards

Raoul McAlister
www.sohnetwork.com