[Ardour-Users] I request your advices.

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Thu Oct 27 04:39:34 PDT 2011

(mailing list added back to the Cc: list)

2011/10/27  <youngmoon.bhang at gmail.com>:
> Thank you for your reply mail, Paul.
> And I'm sorry about that I didn't explain about user environment.
>
> My question was about Ardour on linux OS.
> In my experience, Linux OS doesn't support sound samples.

It is true that Linux does not come with pre-installed sound samples.
Other people will have better suggestions than me regarding what to do
about that.

> If my question make you tired, I have to apologise but I eagerly want to know that your next plan for Ardour such as how can you support many beginners, how can you promote Ardour.

I don't have any such plans. I probably should. My plans right now
center on getting Ardour3 ready for release.