[Ardour-Users] Made with Ardour

Jörn Nettingsmeier nettings at stackingdwarves.net
Thu May 26 14:51:20 PDT 2011

On 05/26/2011 09:13 PM, Number Six wrote:
> I'll don my flame suit and offer another sacrifice for comment; although
> there's no snare in here!  Everything except the lead vocals recorded
> and mixed with Ardour 2.x...  I think I even updated through a version
> or two while in the middle of the project.
>
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20199140/Ticktock%20Islands.mp3

cool tune!

great idea, and very nice mixing job. really loud and in-your-face, but
not overly squashed.

loved the absence of snare, although it has too much lack of bottom for
my taste.

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
Lortzingstr. 11, 45128 Essen, Tel. +49 177 7937487

Tonmeister VDT

http://stackingdwarves.net