[Ardour-Users] Made with Ardour

Wayne wayne at in-giro.org
Thu May 26 14:26:31 PDT 2011

Il giorno gio, 26/05/2011 alle 13.05 -0600, Jason Jones ha scritto:

> Since we're playing show and tell, I have a hobby studio which employs
> Ardour and Mixbus.  I've been recording stuff in there for a few
> years.  I did this one a month or so ago.  Any comments?
>
> http://advancedbudgetstudios.com/clients/PoeticIntensity/Keep_Fallin_Down_Final_Master2.mp3

    thanks for sharing.  the song sounds well done, but maybe a little
too crisp/digital.  this kind of song i think lends itself to having
some warmth/edge, for lack of a better word, an "analog-ness" that
perhaps the too precise digital mixing can hide.  just my 0.02.

peace, w

http://wayne.in-giro.org