[Ardour-Users] graphical EQs [was: what linux audio, project, do you miss?]

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 05:46:15 PST 2011

On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 6:21 AM, Thomas Vecchione <seablaede at gmail.com>wrote:

> ...why exactly do we all feel the need to jump on it and say you are stupid
> for using a 31 band...
>

>      Seablade

Just coming back to apologize for the poor choice of words there, posting
after a night that was much longer than it should have been, in frustration,
and after just having woken up after to little sleep, all add up to bad
postings.

The main sentiment I still stand by, but that particular choice of words was
poor as I don't think anyone actually called it stupid.

      Seablade