[Ardour-Users] looking for some program dependent compressor plugins

Jostein Chr. Andersen jostein at vait.se
Wed Jun 29 12:42:21 PDT 2011

On Wednesday 29 June 2011 21.13.44 Thomas Vecchione wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 2:30 PM, Jostein Chr. Andersen <jostein at vait.se>
wrote:
> > I believe he was quite clear that it was in his own opinion when he was
> > talking about this, so it's a lot of opinions here. :-)
>
> I don't believe I implied he said otherwise, just that I disagreed
> with him.  If I did imply that sorry, didn't mean to.

I can't see that you said anything wrong, so please apology if I sounded as I
tried to correct you. :-)

One of the things I love about Mixbus is that it was setting me free from the
parameter slavery and letting the ears, feelings and intuition do the work,
but in this case, I would like to have some better understanding of what I'm
doing. I would probably not have said what I did to Aaron's posting if I knew
what you was writing above.

Jostein.