[Ardour-Users] Directing MIDI input from a keyboard

Al Thompson althompson58 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 12:40:57 PDT 2011

On 06/26/2011 08:43 AM, Leigh Dyer wrote:

> You can indeed assign different MIDI inputs to different tracks, but I
> only have the one keyboard connected. I suppose I could use an
> external app like QMidiRoute to split my keyboard input out to
> multiple MIDI outputs based on the MIDI channel, but that would be an
> awful lot of work.

Do you have the MIDI tracks in Ardour set to only respond to one MIDI
channel, or are they set to OMNI?

--
---
Check out the website I've been cobbling together.  It will never be

My blog, with commentary on a variety of things, including audio,
mixing, equipment, etc, is at:
   http://audioandmore.wordpress.com

Staat heißt das kälteste aller kalten Ungeheuer.  Kalt lügt es auch;
und diese Lüge kriecht aus seinem Munde: 'Ich, der Staat, bin das Volk.'
                                                - [Friedrich Nietzsche]