[Ardour-Users] MIDI options in A3 alpha9 preferences window

Sam Tuke mail at samtuke.com
Sun Jul 17 16:35:15 PDT 2011

I notice in the first-run configuration wizard that there are options
relating to MIDI device setup, including which driver to use (raw, seq
etc.).

I can't find where to change this MIDI driver option in Ardour's
standard preferences tabs, one this wizard has been completed however.

I believe that I chose the wrong driver initially and now would like to
change it. I have already done so in qjackctl.

How can I do this?

Thanks,

Sam.