[Ardour-Users] MIDI options in A3 alpha9 preferences window

Benjamin Scherrer realhangman at web.de
Sun Jul 17 17:03:14 PDT 2011

Hi Sam,

you are probably referring to Ardour's Audio/Midi Setup. This only comes
up if the jack server is not running. Then, Ardour offers you to start
it for you with options like Midi raw/seq, but these option have nothing
to do with Ardour itself, only with jack.
If you are using qjackctl and start it (and therefore jack) before you
open Ardour, everything should be fine for you since you are using the
options within qjackctl.

Best,
Benjamin