[Ardour-Users] Automation and BCF 2000

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 10:13:24 PST 2011

The issue is that Ardour does exactly what it is told, and will make an
automation dot every X mS if the automation has changed, which often times
it does on 10 bit controller surfaces.  I typically will go in afterwards
and clean up a bit if I need to make changes with the mouse manually, or
alternatively just overwrite.

I can't really think of a better way to handle this though, so if oyu have a
suggestion I would love to hear it:)

     Seablade