[Ardour-Users] Automation and BCF 2000

Erich enricopallawitschini at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 06:17:20 PST 2011

Hi everyone,

sorry forgot Topic
I'm using Ardour 2.8.11 on an Ubuntu Studio machine.
It's great.
CPU is brand new Phenom 4, audiocard the RME 9636.

There are two issues:

1. Sinse im using a BCF 2000 running mackie-protocol (1 Month) I
sometimes get uncountable dots in my fader-automation if I try to adjust
them by mouse (specially trying to delete some).
This really is annoying.

2. I cannot use FlushToZero or DenormalsAreZero.
These options appear to be deactivatet in the menu.
Since I never had any problems with denormals yet, I dont mind that
much.

Thanks in advance.

Erich Trisko